Monday, March 14, 2011

Quantum Satis, or how to get lost while chasing your dreams...

I'm here to dream a little.

I'm here to, maybe, one day; write something people would be really interested in reading about. I've always come up with excuses not to start, and most probably there will be more in the future, so I thought: "Why not start a blog to write whenever I feel like?"

Sometimes will write about myself, my friends, my background, my memories; sometimes about my ideas on politics, faith or ethics, society; sometimes science, technology and the future or past; sometimes about my professional interest -- I'm a software engineer.

At least for now, I'll write in there only for myself. Don't really expect to have a big crowd reading me, maybe my friends, with some luck. But who knows?

So, here it is. This incidental writing experience starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment